Friday, May 08, 2009

Picnik - Online Photo Editting

I've recently been posting to my new blog http://christnology.com/ a lot more, but I don't want to completely abandon this one. I'll keep maintaining this blog for anything that doesn't quit fit the "Christ in Technology" perspective.

Today, I'm recommending a great web service, picnik . I have been on since the beta, but just recently have gone back to it and I must say -- I'm very impressed! 



It's basically an excellent watered-down version of Adobe Photoshop, in your web browser! It's very fast and can plug into various other online services such as Facebook (to grab photos from your galleries), Flickr, Photobucket, MySpace, Twitter, etc. It lets you crop and edit pictures, adjust color, add effects, add frames and pretty much any basic thing you'd need to do to images.

It's not a complete Photoshop replacement, but it'll do the job when you're in a pinch, or if you just need to do a little tweaking.

http://picnik.com/

No comments: